Secure yourself and your family’s future today.
ABOUT LIFE INSURANCE
You Cannot Tell The Future, But You Can Be Prepared For It.
One of the best financial strategies is to be prepared for life’s unexpected mishaps. We don’t know what can happen in a blink of an eye. What if you got into an accident on your way home? Will your spouse and children still be protected? Will the family members you left behind get enough financial support to pay off medical fees, debts, and living expenses?
Life insurance gives the financial assistance your loved ones need if something bad happens to you or if you pass away unexpectedly. It covers you in case of an accident, emergency, or illness. There are two kinds of life insurance:
- Term Life Insurance. This policy provides coverage for a specified period of time, typically between 10 and 30 years. It is the most affordable type of life insurance and is often used for temporary needs like debts, mortgages, and childcare.
- Permanent Life Insurance. Unlike Term Life Insurance, this insurance policy is designed to last your entire lifetime. It usually offers death benefits and a separate savings component called cash value. You can borrow from it and use the funds as you wish. A type of permanent insurance is Universal Life Insurance.
Life insurance provides you with nothing but peace of mind. There’s no need to worry anymore, knowing that your family has a secure financial future, come what may. Contact Homan’s Insurance at any of our locations to learn more about life insurance or to get assistance in finding the most affordable coverage for you.
BENEFITS OF LIFE INSURANCE
Life Insurance Is A Critical Part Of A
Sound Financial Plan.
Life insurance promises one thing: a good amount of cash when you need it most. The money, also known as the death benefit, can be used in many ways—from covering your final expenses to helping pay for living costs to ensure your family can still carry on with life even without you. Here are the other reasons why life insurance is a must-have:
- It provides ultimate protection for you and your loved ones. If your family depends on you for financial support, life insurance can replace your income when you pass away. This means your beneficiaries could use the money to help cover essential expenses.
- It can serve as an inheritance. If you’d like to have your children receive your life insurance’s benefits as inheritance, name them as your beneficiaries on your policy. Like most parents, you want to ensure your kids will be well cared for when you are gone. You want them to get a good college education and be able to fund their other life goals, such as getting married or starting a business.
- It helps cover bills and debts. If you die with credit card debt or a car loan, for instance, that debt won’t go away. Life insurance can help cover these payments, so the burden is not passed on to your loved ones. Your life insurance policy may also cover the costs of your funeral and burial. This can alleviate the financial burden your loved ones may face and help them get back on their feet.
- It provides peace of mind. We don’t know what life may bring. Death could happen today, tomorrow, or in 50 years, but it will happen eventually. No amount of money can ever compensate for the loss of a person, but life insurance can give you the confidence that your family will be financially secure in your absence.
WHY CHOOSE US
Homan's Insurance Makes It Easy To
Protect Your Family's Future.
When buying life insurance, the younger you are, the better. Life insurance is cheaper while you are young because as you get older, you could develop health issues that will raise the cost of your insurance or even disqualify you from purchasing one. Homan’s Insurance will guide you through the complicated world of life insurance. As an independent insurance agency with over 20 years of industry experience, we have the freedom to shop for the best life insurance on the market and present you with the best coverage options.
Our life insurance experts will also help you search for the ideal plan according to your budget and needs. We will make sure you understand everything about your policy, including what’s covered and what’s not. Our Ohio-based team will also assist you in finding ways to save money on life insurance. To schedule an appointment with us, call our Chickasaw office at (419) 925-4567 or our Versailles office at (937) 526-4177. Homan’s Insurance provides financial protection for you and your family.